What makes a good Continuous Delivery system?
Codeship's Senior Software engineer Nick Gauthier, who is building our new Docker Platform, will explain how to define what makes a good Continuous Delivery System and how to choose a solution that makes sense for your specific needs. At Codeship, we ended up using Docker Containers for Continuous Delivery. Nick will explain step-by-step how to set up Continuous Delivery with Docker, and will also talk about common issues you might run into and how to get rid of them.
Here is what you will learn in this webinar:
- Goals of a Continuous Delivery system
- Comparison of Continuous Delivery systems
- Why Codeship chose Docker
- Getting started with CD using Docker
- Issues we ran into
- Tips, Tricks, and Docker hacks
- Where we are looking for the future